Saturday, April 17, 2010

The most productive week ever!!!


I apologize for taking so long to update my blog... it has been a crazy busy week, yet thankfully a very productive one!

I accepted the offer with A1 Fresh Impressions. My start date is June 1 and I am extremely excited about the possibilities with the company.

Our application was accepted on our DREAM apartment and we made a deposit yesterday. We know officially have somewhere to live and a place to work- we are just waiting to hear back from a few people regarding jobs for Ross. Everything is coming together FAST and we are getting more excited everyday!

So more about my new dream apartment...

It is located above Genie's Cafe, an eclectic eatery that serves breakfast, brunch and lunch. The picture above is the front of the restaurant. The apartment is two bedroom and two full baths, with vibrant colors on the walls... we are allowed to paint the walls any color we want! It has original bricks along the window seals, and laminate hardwood floors throughout. My apartment is only minutes from downtown, and just a few blocks from the waterfront (the Willamette river). Below are some pictures of the apartment and its location to downtown!

No comments:

Post a Comment