Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Over Already?


Today is Reading Day on the campus of Appalachian State, which means classes are officially over and final exams start tomorrow. Thankfully, all of our teachers gave us final projects and take home finals, so we do not have to sit for an exam this week; however, our marketing final (due Saturday) will keep us very busy over the next few days.

It is so hard for me to believe how quickly the past year has gone by. This time last year I was preparing to walk across the stage with a BS in Psychology, and here I am exactly one year, three semesters, lots of case analysis projects, tears and stresses later, with a Master of Business Administration. I am going to buy my new hood and gown today- I couldn't be more excited. One of the things I have listed on my "Bucket List" (Yes, I have a Bucket List at the age of 22) is to get a masters degree... it is so thrilling to be able to cross that off of my list!

The big day is approaching- time to get back to work on my final exam. So far I have 2 "A's" in the classes with grades posted.... let's hope for lots more!

No comments:

Post a Comment