Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Eisley

As many of you know, Eisley is special. A bit awkward. A whole lot emotional. But always loving. When we go out of town we have a house sitter come stay with her... always the same house sitter so she understands that it is normal for this "stranger" to be in her home. Her house sitter is the intern at my office- a super sweet college student who loves animals. She has fallen in love with Eisley a little bit and has learned how to deal with her oddities (well, not all of them).

Today Molly (the dog sitter) shared a blog post with me that made me laugh so hard I almost peed myself. That would have been embarassing since I was at work when I read it. Instead I sat at my desk and silently convulsed from trying to stifle my laughter. If you want a good chuckle, take a read:

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/11/dogs-dont-understand-basic-concepts.html

Let all the cartoons load... the pictures are truly the best part of the post!

P.S. We have decided that Eisley is an unfortunate combination of both dogs. Poor thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment