Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Desk to Match

Now that my desk chair has been transformed from BLAH! to BEAUTIFUL! it is time to set my sights on a new project. (Now is where Ross will groan and say “REALLY?! He doesn’t understand my constant need to “do something.”) I have been going back and forth about whether or not I should refinish the corner desk that came with my pretty chair. It has the same white and green yucky paint as the chair, but it isn’t quite as hideous… almost but not quite.



So, I am asking for your opinion. What color? Eggplant purple? Mustard yellow? White-washed? Original wood (who knows what's under all that paint!) Or some other color entirely? It will not be paired with the chair anymore (since it has a home with my antique desk) so don't let that be a factor!

Let me know your thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. I would paint the desk to same color as the chair. The chair is beautiful. Love you, Nana

    ReplyDelete