Friday, March 30, 2012

Public Announcement


We are moving back to NORTH CAROLINA!!!!!!!!!

Ross recently accepted a position at Performance Bicycle, Inc at their headquarters in Chapel Hill. Pretty exciting stuff, huh? And me… well I don’t have a job lined up yet. But I will!

As rain-drenched Portlanders for the past 2 years, we are excited for the sunshine that the upcoming spring in North Carolina will bring. I see myself spending a lot of time in my hammock that will hopefully have a permanent set-up in our potential new back yard. I am looking forward to finding a little coffee shop with a tree-shaded patio and of course a yoga studio where I can practice my bending and stretching and clearing my mind of stressful thoughts. And Ross is super excited about riding bikes. Lots and lots of riding bikes.

If you live in the Raleigh/Chapel Hill area, you can help me find a job or help us find somewhere to live! And definitely send suggestions of your favorite hang outs: bars, restaurants, coffee shops, parks, etc. We are focusing our searching in the Chapel Hill/Carrboro area, as that is where Ross’ new company is located, but hey, we LOVE Raleigh too!

What do you call someone who lives in the triangle area? A Raleigh-ite? A Chapel Hill-igan? A Durham-Dweller? Whatever you want to call them, the Bowdens are excited to become one!

2 comments:

  1. My FAVORITE post EVER!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it....!! Congrats to ROSS! I am so happy for both of you and VERY happy for me too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are super happy for our southeastern friends but will miss you bunches. Remember you always have a place to stay when visiting the PNW!

    ReplyDelete