Friday, April 6, 2012

Careers

Today is our last work day in Portland. Ross is packing up his desk and saying good-bye to his adidas coworkers and friends, thankful for the past 15 months he spent with them. I will spend the day handing over projects and celebrating the 11 months I spent as a member of the Canary Portland team.

The Big Move (as I have come to call it) will bring new and exciting changes for our careers. Ross is breaking into the cycling industry, allowing him to eat, sleep, and breath bicycles all day (hooray!). I have been offered the opportunity to stay a part of the Canary team for a few months as the company transitions in new team members. I will be able to work remotely (from home, coffee shops, libraries, etc) and enjoy some flexibility in my day. I am feel very honored to get to continue on with Canary for a few more months.

So today, I am thankful for careers, but new and old.

No comments:

Post a Comment